Publication Date: November 11, 2013
In the first book in The Wiggly Squiggly Princess series readers meet Princess Squeakers and her family, the Royal VonTootens.
Ages: 0 – 8
This book contains fart jokes and may cause your children to giggle uncontrollably.
Princess Squeakers FUN FACTS!
1. Besides cheese and apple pie, I really like pizza and chocolate… and broccoli! Not together of course… that’d be gross.
2. I can do a cartwheel to the left, but not the right. (I’m left handed – lefties are the besties!)
3. I can figure skate forwards and backwards and do some easy jumps. I can’t do a triple-moo-cow, but I can bunny hop!
4. Until I was four years old, I believed my brother when he said my hair was orange from eating too many carrots.
5. My brothers and I race to see who can brush our teeth the longest. I don’t usually win, ‘cause the toothpaste is too spicy.
6. My favorite dolly is named ‘Miss Dolly’. I also have a duck stuffed animal that I sleep with every night named ‘Ducky’.
7. I can sing the ABCs forwards AND backwards.
8. I want a pet dragon.
9. I really, really want a pet dragon. Or a unicorn. Or a unikitty.
10. Even though I fight with them a lot, I really love my big brothers! When they aren’t being stinky, they are super fun to play with.
About the Author
Alissa lives with her husband, step-son, son and daughter in a sleepy little town in Ohio. She has learned there are many, many, many different versions of Power Rangers and that five year olds know the difference between all of them.In addition to many freelance writing projects, she is the primary blogger on iequalsalissa.com and btdtmama.com.