I liked a friend’s status and got the number 14 (Pregnancy Facts)
1. I thought I had lost LalaLucy when I was three months pregnant, because I started gushing blood (subchorionic hematoma).
2. With TicksJr I had a giant cyst and had to be monitored all the time AND I had to have surgery at six months along to have it removed.
3. When I had surgery to have the cyst removed, I also had my Fallopian tube taken out.
4. Doctors thought that LalaLucy was going to be 11 lbs 5 oz, so they brought me in for an early c-section. She wasn’t quite that big, but she was still a chunker at 10 lbs. 10 oz. (Her dad was 11 lbs. 10 oz when he was born!)
5. My iron was low and if I didn’t take my iron pills, I felt dizzy and couldn’t breathe.
6. I had to sit on a pillow at work because if I didn’t my hips ached HORRIBLY. I also had to ice them for 30 minutes every night or the pain would wake me up.
7. I pee so much when I’m not pregnant, I didn’t even notice a difference when I was pregnant.
8. I didn’t take my prenatal vitamins for two months in the beginning because they upset my stomach too much.
9. I still changed the cat litter throughout my whole first pregnancy (my exhusband wouldn’t do it) but my second pregnancy I didn’t have to do it even once.
10. I often woke up screaming in pain because I had charlie horses in my calves so bad.
11. I ate Gaviscon heart burn chews like they were candy.
12. When I had morning sickness, I couldn’t eat meat. Even the smell of meat made me want to throw up.
13. I was nauseous 24/7 for the first 3.5 months with both my pregnancies, but I never actually puked. The only time I puked during my first pregnancy was in the 2nd trimester, right after I got my flu shot.
14. With both pregnancies I was totally sick of being pregnant by the last two weeks. I tried any means possible to get labor moving.
- Pregnant Kelly Clarkson is Puking 12 Times a Day (celebuzz.com)
- Pregnant And Have Questions? This Guide Has The Answers! (fulltermpregnancy.us)
- Gwen Stefani Does Pregnancy With Style (webpronews.com)
- How To Make It Through A Summertime Full Term Pregnancy (fulltermpregnancy.us)