I haven’t even committed the crime yet. I have a half of a pan of brownies in my kitchen (the kind my mother-in-law makes that are AMAZING) and I am totally about to dig into them when I go and grab my second cup of decaf coffee. Oh yeah, and I didn’t even work out this morning, so that’s a double whammy! I’m pretty sure the hubby had the same idea this though, there’s a kitchen knife in the pan which was definitely not there last night!
And of course I waited until Brady was safely off to school… can’t have him seeing Mommy eating deserts for breakfast…
What’s your Monday Mom Confession?
- Brownie Deliciousness (kellyrunsforfood.com)
- Brownies anyone? No just a burnt hand! (writingwithcelia.wordpress.com)
- Confessions of a bad mom (someonesalwayswatchingmepee.com)
- Do you have a Mom Confession? Check out the new CBS show ‘Mom’ #CBSMom (healthymommyhappybaby.com)
- My MOM Confession (socalmom.net)